The global combat boots market size is expected to be worth US$ 1.74 billion in 2022, with a projected value of US$ 2.55 billion by 2032. The demand for combat boots is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.9% between 2022 and 2032.
The combat boot market is witnessing growth due to the ongoing developments by combat boot companies. These companies are putting their products through rigorous testing to ensure that they can withstand tough conditions with minimal wear and tear. Furthermore, the demand for combat boots is increasing since they are designed to provide stability in challenging and harsh conditions by giving a solid grip, enhanced ankle stability, and superior foot protection. Law enforcement officers, firefighters, military personnel, and adventurers who work in harsh weather conditions are the primary drivers of combat boot industry growth.
According to US Defense Department data, 60,000 military soldiers were present in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria in March 2019, and this number is expected to increase in the near future, resulting in rising sales of combat boots and fuelling combat boot market expansion. Furthermore, rather than parades or other ceremonial duties, troops wear them during battle or combat training. As a result of an increase in the number of military personnel for security objectives, the combat boots market share is expected to grow on average.
Request Sample Report @
As internet penetration has grown, so has the number of users of various social networking sites. Taking this into consideration, it is expected that the majority of the leading companies in the combat boots market are likely to promote their products and services using these social media channels. However, due to the high costs and widespread popularity of combat boot brands such as Nike, Adidas, and Puma, counterfeit brands have proliferated. As customers in emerging economies are price sensitive, counterfeit brands have become common.
Key Takeaways from Personal Fitness Trainer Market
- The United States holds the second highest share of the combat boot market. In 2022, North America is anticipated to capture 21.89% of the global combat boot market.
- Asia Pacific is likely to increase rapidly over the forecast period. An increase in government intervention to quell riots, protests, and disaster management activities is expected to boost regional demand for combat boots.
- In 2022, Europe is projected to hold more than 25.89% of the combat boot market. Europe is anticipated to dominate the combat boot business between 2022 and 2032.
- From 2022 to 2032, the Jungle combat boots category is expected to dominate the combat boots market.
- Military combat boots are expected to dominate the market based on application.
“A variety of manufacturing companies are witnessing investment opportunities in the niche market for combat boots. Additionally, the production of composite plastic toes offers a significant market opportunity for manufacturers of combat boots.” – FMI Analyst
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 20% discount
Competition Landscape in the Personal Fitness Trainer Market
Leading industry companies are expected to concentrate on expanding their operations in the Asia Pacific area due to the steadily growing clientele in nations like China and India. Significant market players are anticipated to invest in R&D initiatives in this respect in order to maintain their competitiveness during the forecast period.
NS Boots Pvt. Ltd., McRae, Wolverine World Wide, Belleville Boot Company, Magnum Boots, Maelstrom Boots, Bates Boots, Rampage, and Under Armour are some key players in the combat boot market.
Recent Developments in the Personal Fitness Trainer Market:
- The GSG9.2 Footwear, a combat boot with military inspiration from Adidas, went on sale in June 2019.
- In April 2020, the first responders in New York City will get 1,000 pairs of combat boots from the Italian footwear manufacturer Garmont Outdoor.
- The 5.11 A.T.L.A.S. (All Terrain Load Assistance System) combat boot line was introduced in February 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Combat Boots Market by Category
- Jungle Boots
- Desert Boots
- Cold Weather Boots
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Ask to Analyst @